31 August 2011

Casual business woman


            Hy everybody :D...I`m glad to tell you about my last collaboration with 2 great people! Raluca Martinescu launched her new September line (which will be on posted on the site soon) and I was invited to be the image for it and it was such a pleasure to accept it! The pictures were taken by Mihai Constantineanu and those from today`s post are just a part of the pictures! 
      I will show you more pictures and outfits but after i will receive them all!
      Those are just wonderful in my opinion and i couldn`t resist the temptation to upload the on the blog!
Don`t forget to check my blog tomorrow for my first GIVEAWAY :D
Kisses,Manuella ♥




Heels: Zara

13 comments:

  1. you look really sophisticated (: love this outfit

    http://breakfastatfruh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look dazzling!love your blog and your dress is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit and photos! love your heels! you are so pretty. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous! Very ladylike! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress it is gorgeous!! You look wonderful!

    -V

    Please Stay in Touch: http://www.facebook.com/Stylishlyme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant dress! You look so sexy. The Zara shoes looks also very nice. I would give you a 10+ for this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHhh you look so sexy!!!
    kisses.

    Gemeladas

    ReplyDelete
  9. U look so beautiful my dear, so elegant and chic, true lady!!:)
    kisses
    Jelena (http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! That dress is to beautiful for words! And you look so beautiful in it Ö

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super-draguta rochia...
    Chiar pari (asta daca nu esti) o business-woman.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. superba felicitari succes in totu.pop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)