8 April 2013

Sparkling Skull


Hi Girls! What have you done lately? In my case, there is nothing new to say, just that this weekend I was at White Sensation and I wasn`t so impressed about what`s happening there. Yes, the dress code is well respected, people come in a very large number, but I guess that the music is not really my taste...and this is just me, probably the only one who will refuse to go again next time.
Moving forward, about this outfit there is not much to say: I wore it last week when the weather was much better, not as it is now: cloudy and a bit cold. Anyway,  I can say about it that is one of the most comfortable ever ( behind the incomparable pair of boyfriend jeans) .

Now I have to go, but before, I want to wish you a wonderful week.

Kisses, Manuella ♥
I was wearing: Blazer: Bershka, T-shirt:Here , Leggins: Local Market, Boots: Zara, Bag: LaPallete




9 comments:

  1. Foarte draguta tinuta! Nu sunt o fana a imprimeului "skull" dar in outfitul tau nu arata rau deloc! Imi place ca ai ales sa combini culorile tricoului cu piese simple, in negru. Pupici Deea,
    http://thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi plac ghetele, asa de rau imi pare ca le-am ratat la zara. Tricoul arata foarte bine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i read your blog occaѕionally and i oωn a simіlar one and i was just сuгious if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so hоω ԁo you protect
    against it, any ρlugin or anything you сan ѕuggest?
    Ι get ѕo much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Here is my blog Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  4. E tare de tot tinuta! Imi place tricoul, e frumos! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei, cutie!

    Arati grozav! E tare interesant tricoul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe...your skull is a cheerful :X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)