17 May 2014

Find a reason to smile

Hi loves!! How is your weekend until now?
I hope you enjoy it and also because you`re reading now my blog you`ll also find some info about a great site of jewelries ♥ For today I`m wearing the wonderful Borealy Necklace wich in my opinion is matching perfectly casual outfits but also if you have a special event you`ll shine for sure by wearing it. You have their website at the end of the text and also if you`re interested you can also go in their showroom in Bucharest to see what you`re buying ( this is just because I know that some of you are notso open to online shopping) Awesome, right?

Beside this, well you all know that these days I`m trying to take my driving license. And when I found this happy car I couldn`t rezist to take some pictures with it. It can be an idea of a first car :)) You know, happy, eye catching and everithing else, except the power, I don`t really think it can be moved :)).

Anyway, now I`ll leave for some extra driving lessons because on Tuesday I will have the second exam and I have to be prepared, so wish me luck :D

Kisses ♥


I was wearing: Blazer: Zara, Blouse: Here, Jeans: Here, Heels: Here, Bag: Dasha, Necklace: Borealy,
 Watch: Guess









8 comments:

  1. Loving the bright colours! The car is so cute! :D
    http://suchbelle.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed , I was extremely happy to find the car. It brings a positive vibe ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ma bucur ca iti place draga mea ♥ te puup

      Delete
  3. Manuella, your outfit is gorgeous and perfectly accessorized. I love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your kind words ♥ Thank youu

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)