21 August 2014

All Black with Gold Details



Hi Loves! Today I change a bit my usual style. From the sweet, girlish, feminine, elegant to a bit dark but still classy style. But I was completely in love with this gorgeous bag and with this simplet, yet sophisticated black dress. This is mostly because I just love open back items and you can see this also by searching through the items I`ve made and that are for sale Here.

As I`ve told you, there are more interesting items that are just waiting for a spot on my blog, just wait to see what is next ♥ 
I hope you like the outfit and can`t wait to read your impression!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Hat: Here
Sunglasses:Old
Bag: Here
Sandals: H&M 
Bracelets: Here








4 comments:

  1. Nice look, visit me also xo http://mrsblackcurrant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I will take a look on your blog for sure :*
      Kisses ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ma bucur sa aud asta :D Pentru mine este ceva mai diferit dar pot spune ca m-am simtit minunat in aceasta tinuta ♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)