7 September 2014

A small touch of pink

 Hi loves,
I will leave you fast today, because it`s late and I still have to edit the pictures of my future posts. This is just the outfit I wore today, simple and almost all black. But I have this sneakers for a while and I realised that even if I like them a lot, I didn`t share them with you.

I hope you like it and also I want to wish you a wonderful week,
Kisses, Manuella 

 I was wearing: 
Dress: Here
Sneakers: Fila available at Deichmann
Bag: Dasha







6 comments:

  1. YOU DAMN HOT BLONDIE GIRL MANU, LOVE YOUR STYLE, YOU LOOK ADORABLE AND PRETTY SEXY WITH BLACK DRESS AND SOCKLESS SPORTIVE SNEAKERS, IT'S PRETTY AMAZING, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIT DARLING, OH WOW, I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is awesome, its so sexy and stylish, and of course trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte frumosi sneakersi , de cand i-am vazut la tine ii caut la Deichmann , dar nu-i gasesc :(((( .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey imi pare rau sa aud asta :( eu ii aveam de ceva timp si in mom in care am realizat postarea! Bine asta inseamna de o luna, doua! Dar incearca sa intrebi direct pe cineva de acolo, poate mai au si in spate 😁😘

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)